Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Holtlets Turn Two!

Instead of a "birthday," the Holtlets essentially got a "birthweek," celebrating with family two weekends in a row. I think the extended celebration was quite reasonable, since they have to share the actual birthday! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the events. And, click the Flickr link to see some of our summer photos. Thanks to Rachael Schirano, a photographer and fellow triplet mother, for taking these pictures (www.schiranotriplets.blogspot.com).





1 comment:

Grandma Linda said...

At last, an update! THANK YOU, BECKY! I loved seeing Rachel's pictures. They are SO GOOD! I can't believe the kids are 2 already. I keep calling them babies, and your dad corrects me. It certainly is nice to see pictures from their birthday parties.

Love,

Mom